About this ticket
Choose your date and amount of tickets
All the information you need!
- Opening Hours of Loro Park all year round : 8:30- 18:45
- Free buses are available
- Parking is available
- Children under 6 enter for FREE
- Children between 6-11 must buy the “children ticket”
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
You have the possibility to enter one of the main parks in Tenerife and get to know an extensive variety of wild species in the complex located in Puerto de la Cruz. With the general ticket, despite being the simplest, you can go around the park and admire its excellent care, as well as learn a lot about the wild life.
In addition to all the animal species that you can find in Loro Park (such as penguins, gorillas, orcas, jaguars and many more), there are also tropical gardens that are in perfect balance for these park dwellers. It is important to mention that it has the largest collection of parrots in the world, which brings together more than 2000 species of palm trees from many places, as well as other collections that include exotic species of plant life.
However, there is much more you can discover in this park. Well, there are important exhibitions that are excellent both for adults and for the smallest visitors of Loro Park. In addition to the 7 bars restaurants where you can rest while you eat something of the delicious menu they have to offer.
On the Other hand, Loro Park offers a Free Express Train, you may take this train only from the north, from Reyes Católicos.
- Reyes Católicos-Loro Park: the first train departs at 9:00 every 20 minuets until 16:00.
- Loro Park to Reyes Católicos: the first train departs at 12:00 every 20 minuets until 18:45.
Loro Park also offer a pick up service directly from your hotel. They have busses from the north and south of the Island. This service has an extra cost of 13,50€ per adult or 8€ per child. ¡You Must call 24 hours before and make your reservation on this number +34 922373841! Click here to check out the times of pick up.
Download your Bus Time Table on Pdf here!
- Entrance to Loro Park
- Wifi connection in the whole park.
- Free express train to pick up and drop off from meeting points
- Food and drinks
- Parking is available for 4 €
- Loro Park offers rental of baby pushchairs, wheelchairs and electric wheelchairs.
Loro Park have at your disposal: baby pushcharis and motorized trolleys for handicapped.
- Baby pushchairs: Rental price is 5 € per day with a 45€ deposit, refunded when returned
- Wheelchairs: Most of Loro Parks attractions are accessible with a wheelchair free of charge with a 30€ deposit, refunded when returned. Please reserve in advance, at least 72 hours before the day of your visit. +34 922373841 Ext 356 or 357
- Electric wheelchair: Rental price is 14,30€ with a 30€ deposit, refunded when returned. Please reserve in advance, at least 72 hours before the day of your visit. +34 922373841 Ext 356 or 357 and bring your id with photo the day of your visit at the trolley pickup spot.
Once you buy your ticket you have one year to validate it, if not, you will lose your ticket.
It is necessary to bring an identity document and printed voucher the day you go to the park
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
This activity does not permit cancellations. And it does not give refunds.