About this ticket
Choose your date and amount of tickets
All the information you need
- Opening Hours of Siam Park from 1st of November – 30 April: 10:00-17:00
- Opening Hours of Siam Park from 1st ofMay – 30 October: 10:00-18:00
- Opening Hours of Loro Park all year round : 8:30- 18:45
- Free buses are available
- Lockers and towels can be rented in Siam Park
- Parking is available in both parks.
- Children under 6 enter for FREE
- Children between 6-11 must buy the “children ticket”
Complete package in which not only you can enjoy a zoo that houses an extensive amount of species belonging to wildlife, in addition to a rich flora. But you also have the opportunity to enter the best water park in Europe and even considered as the best water park in the world according to TripAdvisor! In which you can find beaches of natural white sand, diverse aquarium parks of coral reefs on a large scale and much more!Due to both parks can not be traveled in just one day, you have 15 days after visiting the first site to go through the other. A single ticket with which you can enjoy double. With it you have full access to all the facilities of these parks and in addition to the fun that is guaranteed, also learning a lot about wild / marine animals
Although there is a car park available for 4 €, Siam Park offer a free pick up and drop off buses. You may catch this bus in Los Cristianos, Costa Adeje or Las Américas. The stops that are available are:
- Costa Adeje: C.C Duque, Fañabé Plaza and Ocean Park
- Las Américas: C.C Presidente, Best Tenerife and Llanos de Troya.
- Los Cristianos: C.C Pasarela and Hotel Sol Arona Tenerife
On the Other hand, Loro Park offers a Free Express Train, you may take this train only from the north, from Reyes Católicos.
- Reyes Católicos-Loro Park: the first train departs at 9:00 every 20 minuets until 16:00.
- Loro Park to Reyes Católicos: the first train departs at 12:00 every 20 minuets until 18:45.
Siam Park and Loro Park also offer a pick up service directly from your hotel. They have busses from the north and south of the Island. This service has an extra cost of 13,50€ per adult or 8€ per child. ¡You Must call 24 hours before and make your reservation on this number +34 922373841! Click here to check out the times of pick up.
Download your Bus Time Table on Pdf here!
- Entrance to Siam Park
- Entrance to Loro Park
- Wifi connection in the whole park. Available for both parks.
- Free lifejackets, sun loungers, tubes and umbrellas in Siam Park
- Free bus to pick up and take back for Siam Park from meeting points
- Free express train to pick up and drop off from meeting points
- Food and drinks
- Lockers and towels* small locker 3€, big locker 5€ ,towel 3 €* + 5 € deposit in Siam Park
- Parking is available for 4 €
- Loro Park offers rental of baby pushchairs, wheelchairs and electric wheelchairs.
- Once you buy your ticket you have one year to validate it, if not, you will lose your ticket.
- It is necessary to bring an identity document and printed voucher the day you go to the park
- The ticket is valid until 15 days after visiting the first park
- The ticket is valid only for one person. Two different people can not enter with the same ticket to the parks
This activity does not permit cancellations. And it does not give refunds.
Loro Park have at your disposal: baby pushcharis and motorized trolleys for handicapped.
- Baby pushchairs: Rental price is 5 € per day with a 45€ deposit, refund when returned
- Wheelchairs: Most of Loro Parks attractions are accessible with a wheelchair free of charge with a 30€ deposit, refund when returned. Please reserve in advance, at least 72 hours before the day of your visit. +34 922373841 Ext 356 or 357
- Electric wheelchair: Rental price is 14,30€ with a 30€ deposit, refunded when returned. Please reserve in advance, at least 72 hours before the day of your visit. +34 922373841 Ext 356 or 357 and bring your id with photo the day of your visit at the trolley pickup spot.